not at rest.

my heart and my mind do not seem at rest today,
and i just don't know why.
a lot of thinking has been going on since i woke up.
about home,
the assignments,
things to be done,
the future,
the past,
my life,
others,
questions,
answers
and other things that are thinkable by my mind.
the thoughts become jumbled up
and are never-ending.
too much thinking isn't good and i know that,
like a Chinese proverb reads:
"do not cross the bridge until you reach it."
so i tried to do other things
i tried to distract myself
but they just don't steer clear from my mind.
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from anxiety.
Grant me peace of mind, O The Beneficent.



Post Scriptum: thank you (:

2 comments:

clare richard said...
15 April 2012 at 07:58

take care dot :'(

msfatinsue said...
19 April 2012 at 11:07

thank you so much dot (':

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top i'm not a goddess.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.