dear mr.blog...

so finally i created you.

so finally i published my first post.

why?

im not sure myself.

i'd been wanting to have one since like, forever, but i was too busy (ok not busy, it's lazy actually) to write anything. hahaa :D i love writing (well, used to), but im really, really bad at expressing myself using words. trust me, i am. u'll agree if u know me. so what i wanted to write usually just stays in my mind and in my heart. lazy kan? in fact, expressing myself, by using whatever means, really is my weakest point. but i guess there is a huge overcapacity in my mind right now, thus explains why you exist on the first place. yeah, sort of.

so i'll be writing about random things. pray hard that i'll be loyal to you, so that i can show how random i can be. you have now become my official port to share, flaunt, complain, rant (and etc.) just about anything, so bear with me ok. but basically, i write just because i want to.

so yeah, insyaAllah i'll see you around soon (:

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top i'm not a goddess.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.